Get Involved2021-11-28T15:11:27-05:00


Support our vision for a system where individuals living in long-term care homes have access to health and support services that best meet their diverse needs; where every person has a voice that is heard, and rights that are respected. Those being served feel safe, cared for, and part of a vibrant inclusive community.
Click here to become a member.

Click here to renew your membership.

Click here to make a donation.  Donations are tax deductible and a receipt will be provided.

Concerned Friends Board of Directors are seeking Committee members who have a strong sense of volunteerism, who play a leadership role in the communities we serve, and who demonstrate knowledge and an active interest in the long-term care sector. Making real and lasting change requires the contributions, expertise, and commitment of everyone – now is an exciting time to be part of that change. We are currently recruiting members for the following committees which report to the Board of Directors:

Communications – Responsible for developing annual communications strategy including print and social media platforms. 4 members – meets quarterly.

Membership – Responsible for developing strategies to increase recruitment and retention. 4 members – meets twice a year.

Committee Members are appointed by the Board and are eligible to remain on a committee for one year, after which time they may be reappointed or resign. Committee members are active volunteers and will require a time commitment outside of regular meetings. Interested members may submit their completed Concerned Friends Committee Expression of Interest